Published: May 2022
Hours: Part-Time 20 hours
Start Date: July 1, 2022
The Production Director reports to the Worship Pastor to ensure the effective planning and execution of Sunday services, including smooth flow of service elements, participants and practices. This position strives to enable congregants experience a holistic and Christ centered worship during services. Opportunity for full-time employment may become available in combination with another role but is not guaranteed.
- Plan Sunday services in collaboration with Worship Pastor and Technical Director, and other teams as needed
- Schedule, equip, and integrate congregants into various parts of Sunday service; i.e.: intercession, emcee/announcements, baby dedications, production team, etc.
- Confirm prayer points, announcements, and service plans are entered in Planning Center in a timely manner
- Oversee the scheduling, training, and supervision of the Production/Media Team
- Stage management of Sunday services, including but not limited to: camera setup and teardown, leading production briefing, live cues, and troubleshooting
- Schedule Sunday production volunteers and conduct training for new volunteers
- Send out sermon feedback forms to relevant teams and review in preparation for next week
- Execute production of Easter, Advent, conferences, and other special events or services.
- Attend meetings relevant to the execution of role responsibilities, including staff, planning, and production meetings
- Perform any other task necessary to support the mission of Epicentre Church
- Experience with live event planning, theater, stage managing, event streaming, videography, producing and directing
- Familiarity with copy writing and ability to use Planning Center Online and Pro Presenter
- Adaptability and flexibility working with live events
- Completion of Epicentre/Antioch’s Discipleship School or a commitment to enroll upon offer of full-time employment
- Strong character reflecting Epicentre Church’s Core Values
- Engage in Epicentre’s family life, including peer level lifegroup and serving on Sundays, and participate in relevant meetings, training, programs, and initiative
*This is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please read the following, which includes a detailed description of Epicentre’s Statement of Faith:
If you agree to meet the above requirements and expectations, please continue with the application!