The Operations Administrator handles a full range of tasks for the support of the Chinese congregation at Epicentre Church. This person should be organized, detail oriented, and have strong communication skills. The Operations Administrator will work closely with our Finance Department and others within Epicentre’s operations team. This role will be 20 hours a week.
● Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
● Plans and organizes activities related to events and operational needs for the Chinese service.
● Manages financial transactions and operations for the Chinese Congregation, including monthly
● Coordinates with other departments such as human resources, finance, and events to ensure successful production operations.
● Schedule management for Lead Pastor of Chinese congregation
● Sunday operational support, including the set-up and take down of service equipment
● Engage in Epicentre’s family, including peer level lifegroup and serving on Sundays, and participate in relevant meetings, training, programs, and initiatives
● Perform any other task necessary to support the mission of Epicentre Church
● Fluent in Mandarin– speaking, writing, and ability to translate from English
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
● Completion of Epicentre/Antioch’s Discipleship School or a commitment to enroll
● Strong character reflecting Epicentre Church’s Core Values
● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
● At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Epicentre Employment Expectations
Epicentre Church employees, regardless of job title or duties, are looked to as spiritual leaders in our community. We represent God, His universal church, and Epicentre. Although Epicentre does not expect its employees to be perfect, we do expect employees to conduct themselves in a way that exemplifies that they have a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ. All employees are expected to consistently seek to fulfill the greatest commandments in the Bible of loving God and loving others.
Please keep in mind that we see our staff as leaders of Epicentre and our actions will speak louder than our words. Please note that the following are expectations that all Epicentre employees must agree to and abide by:
Please read the following, which includes a detailed description of Epicentre’s Statement of Faith:
If you agree to meet the above requirements and expectations, please continue with the application!
Your application was submitted successfully.